[squeak-dev] Call For *Your* Opinion

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 12:43:13 UTC 2010

I'd like to establish few more ground rules in order to make sure
everybody is properly heard. It is important to stick to the format of
the survey because I am going to compile your answers in a
comprehensive format for the board. This is a way to ensure they will
hear you.

This thread is also not a moment to challenge people's opinion. Some
people may not be willing to openly give their opinion if they know
they're going to be challenged. Please, be respectful of that. It is
not a good time to +1 or -1 opinions. I do not mean to offend you
Edgar, it's just ground rules to make sure everybody gets his or her
chance.

Moreover, I will be closely following this thread and read EVERY
message but I will not comment (or as little as possible) because it
could alienate your opinion. What I am saying is that it is more
important that you share your true opinion, let it be not so
politically correct, than anything else. There are things you'd like
to see more in the community, tell us; there are things you hate in
our community, tell us.

Thanks,
Ian.

--