[squeak-dev] [ANN] SqueakLight updated

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 14:44:58 UTC 2010

Here
http://ftp.squeak.org/Experiments/SqueakLight3-alpha.9602.zip
http://ftp.squeak.org/Experiments/SqueakV3dot11.sources.gz

The last files.

Is a fork of SqueakCore when we was 9371.
Could update from trunk and still Core or from user updates folder via
regular .cs
This version have Monticello-edc.389 and PackageInfo-Base-edc.43, so is
ready to load ProcustesEnd .mcz from SqueakSource.
Also could download ³missed² classes from server, via dnu (need polish, but
mostly works)
Have my stupid version of CodeLoader ! So you could load all ..
I hope cook some fancy buttons for one day Mary hit and load the super last
Etoys coming from Etoys people and Joe hit  and load Seaside + Pier +
Magritte + Etc.

Edgar