[squeak-dev] [4.1] Installation and test case for SqueakDBX

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 17:39:00 UTC 2010

Ahh that's a different error from the log you attached ;)

As it says in the FAQ: http://www.squeakdbx.org/FAQ

it seems you didn't install OpenDBX library or there is a problem with it
and that's why it is not being found by Squeak.
For SqueakDBX you need to have installed OpenDBX library AND the database
client library.

Just ask if you have further questions.

Cheers

Mariano