[squeak-dev] HelpSystem (was Documentation Team)

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 02:35:57 UTC 2010

Okay, this is cool.

I want to do a hell of a lot more than text files (files are just so retro!)
I was mostly curious about whether or not the architecture would lend itself
to a separation of content and presentation; I had a moment to install this,
and a quick glance at HelpTopic seems to indicate that what I have in mind
is in fact doable.

I actually started work on something like this last night. It's always a
relief to discover that some charitable soul has gone and built the app you
need for you:)

HelpSystem will be touched on in my project proposal. I think it has
potential.