[squeak-dev] Expanding hash tables (was: 4.1 - hashed collections still a problem)

Tom Rushworth tom_rushworth at mac.com
Wed Apr 21 16:22:01 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Just so that there is a record in the mail archive of where this went
to,  I've created a project for this code at:

http://www.squeaksource.com/SOLHashTable.html

and saved a version with one more round of refactoring/development.

The class comments in the code contain a reference to the paper which
describes the algorithm.

I'm still interested in feedback if anyone cares to offer it, or wants
commit access to the project.

On 2010-Apr-4, at 17:57, Tom Rushworth wrote:

> I don't know how to help with the choice of hash functions....
[snip]

Regards,

--
Tom Rushworth