[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] Talking to Steve Jobs about Scratch.

Phil (list) pbpublist at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 20:29:10 UTC 2010

I've been surprised that I haven't seen any statement from ESUG re:
how these policies negatively impact the future prospects for
Smalltalk on the iPhone/iPad and the investments they've made in the
platform to date that Apple seems willing to wipe out.  Wouldn't now
be a good time to try to get some visibility on the larger issue?

Phil