[squeak-dev] looks evolution

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 15:21:21 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am all about improving the visual appearance of Squeak. I would
perhaps consider prioritizing a consistent and coherent user interface
instead. There are still some needs in this area.

An idea of mine may spark some interest, as far as look-and-feel is
concerned. Our community could contact DeviantArt and ask if they
would be helping us to get contributions for a complete UI from their
community. It could be a simple text "Squeak needs your help!" on
their main page and we could set up a page with our requirements.

See http://www.deviantart.com/

We've got competent developers here. We could get competent graphic
artists to help us. It's a fancy idea but we don't get if we don't
ask. Then we beat everyone else with the best UI ever. ;)

Ian.
--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/