changing background (was Re: [squeak-dev] looks evolution)

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 19:43:40 UTC 2010

Hello

Maybe the background loader with preview
(25-Apr-2004 tested in Squeak 3.7)
could be lifted to Squeak 4.1
   http://squeak.preeminent.org/

This would involve a re-release under an MIT license, i.e. committed
to the inbox.

Steve Wessels tested two of his games successfully in Squeak 4.1

Hannes

P.S. I bcc this email to Steve.
Hello Steve
may I ask you to have a look at the thread on the Squeaklist about
changing the background in Squeak.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-April/149332.html

I cc this email because you invite for feedback on your website
http://squeak.preeminent.org/