[squeak-dev] SMSqueakMapAdminView (was Maui 1.2 release 1)

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 16:35:32 UTC 2010

Stéphane, what is this?  I never levelled anything personal at you or
anyone but you seem to have gotten personal..  I think we need to
*know* the capabilities and limits of the tools that are already
currently available to us, so we don't go reinventing too many things
that may not need to be.

I completely agree with you that the Squeaksource web-ui is extremely
unfriendly.  But that isn't what you said, you said that HttpView2
project was devoid of any descriptive sentence and that's why you
didn't like SqueakSource.  Perhaps the SqueakSource UI is responsible
for that, since it *is* poorly designed and hard to use, maybe that's
why someone didn't fill it in.  I can appreciate THAT.

I also appreciated Andreas' comments about the wiki tab of
Squeaksource.  I agree!

Let's keep the discussion about our toolset and what gaps need to be
filled.  There's nothing at all personal here.

 - Chris