[squeak-dev] Quadrangle >> exampleInViewer baby graphics bug

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Sat Apr 24 00:32:08 UTC 2010

On Fri, 23 Apr 2010, Lawson English wrote:

> Levente Uzonyi wrote:

>>> Was rummaging around, trying to figure out how to implement a mandelbrot
>>> set thingie, and saw that  example.
>>
>> Have a look at: http://squeaksource.com/MandelMorph2.html
>> It won't load smoothly, because some method has floats which use obsolete
>> formatting (- 2.5), but after fixing those (remove the space between - and
>> 2.5) you can evaluate this:
>>
>> MandelMorph2 new openInWorld
>>

>> Levente
>>

> Thanks. I'm still a noob though. How do I fix a package that has errors when
> I try to load it?

You'll get a Syntax Error window. Fix the code there and press cmd+s on
mac or alt+s on other platforms.
Normally this should be enough, but there's a problem with MC. It's not
able to load methods other than the fixed one for some reason. So I closed
the debugger and merged the package, but rejected the fixed method.
I saved the package and uploaded here:
http://leves.web.elte.hu/squeak/MandelMorph2-ul.3.mcz

Levente