[squeak-dev] Logout From SM First, Please (was: New password at SqueakMap! NOT!)

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 01:25:17 UTC 2010

I think I reproduced the problem.

http://map.squeak.org/account/package/71db59f6-039b-4167-b678-c5ae0d23af9b

If you hit that link, it'll attempt to take you to a test package I created
call Gerbil. It'll ask you to login -- AS ME. You see that part in the url
where it says "account"? That means the user is logged in. Stéphane
cut-and-pasted the link he shared with the Squeak-dev board WHILE STILL
LOGGED IN. Please don't do that or I'll unleash the CAPS LOCK OF FURY.

Logout first, please. Then find your package starting from
http://map.squeak.org and the "All Packages Sorted By Name" link.

If you cut "account" out of the url above, and try again, it'll work.

Chris