[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-phite.429.mcz

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 11:47:22 UTC 2010

Thank you for the explanations. In particular reading the comment in
the Pragma class was helpful. I feel now much more comfortable with
the idea of using them. However I still think they are more related to
VM primitives and configuration issues. The menu is a GUI related
thing and having a MenuSpec feels somewhat more natural....

--Hannes

P.S. There are currently 854 methods which have a pragma in them.