[squeak-dev] Windows - No Disk

Kommentaren kommentaren at bredband.net
Tue Apr 27 17:43:39 UTC 2010

When running File List in the new Squeak 4.1 I get this message repeatedly:

Windows - No Disk

Exception Processing Message c000000000013 Paramaters 75b6b7c 4 etc etc

It seems several letters (I: J: K: etc are listed that are not used).

I have noticed a similar problem in Java. That is that, the software is unable to check if there really is a media in a unit or not. For some reason this problem did not occur several years ago in older java versions (5-6 years ago).

I run Squeak under Windows XP (latest update).

Anyone else noticed this problem?