[squeak-dev] Re: What is the plan for 4.2?

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 16:15:37 UTC 2010

"The naming is a bit obscure."

Sigh, yea... well, that's kind of me. I've had this problem before. The
thing is that when I start a project, I figure the only person it has to
please is me, because I always expect I'll take heat for things I do. As a
result, they always represent my kind of offbeat sense of humour.

If you come up with a name for what the channel should be, a name people
think is the clearest, then I'll shut down the channel, and upload the
videos to the newly named channel. That's very easy to do.

What would you like to call the new channel?

(Also, I'm an admin on squeak.org, so we can create space for videos pretty
easily.)

Chris