[squeak-dev] squeak video tutorials, 74 and counting

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Wed Apr 28 16:36:07 UTC 2010

On 4/28/10 9:15 AM, Chris Cunnington wrote:
> If you come up with a name for what the channel should be, a name people think is the clearest, then I'll shut down the
> channel, and upload the videos to the newly named channel. That's very easy to do.

Will that mess up the dates ?

I ask only because I follow your videos with a feed reader, and run some feed aggregators, so I'm mindful of the noise
and loss of useful information that can result. But if there's no other way..

Speaking of which, I should try adding this feed to planet squeak. Will do.

> What would you like to call the new channel?

How about the Squeak channel ? This would mean other things could appear there too. I figure one youtube channel for
Squeak is the right number at this stage.

> (Also, I'm an admin on squeak.org <http://squeak.org>, so we can create space for videos pretty easily.)

There should be a link at http://squeak.org/Documentation/ -> Useful Resources, augmenting the video links there (or
replacing them if they're stale.)