[squeak-dev] Squeak All-in-One

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Apr 30 09:27:15 UTC 2010

Yep, that's where the "Etoys-To-Go" idea comes from. It's typically installed to a USB memory stick. Can be plugged into any machine, keeps all data on the stick itself (in a folder next to Etoys-To-Go). But unlike those other "portable apps" the same stick not only works under Windows, but Mac and Linux too :)

- Bert -