[squeak-dev] Re: HTTP client library in Pharo?

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 03:54:45 UTC 2010

Also I forgot to mention that HEAD requests should also support redirects.
When you issue a HEAD request for some url it should go trough all
redirects collecting all the cookies so that you'll end up with the
headers/cookies for the final destination for the url.
Well, it's just an easy one-line code change anyway...