[squeak-dev] Re: Squeak SSL

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Aug 7 18:16:37 UTC 2010

Hi Colin -

The Mac support is currently incomplete. I'm still wrapping my head
around the Apple authentication APIs and haven't quite found out how to
get the keychain certs hooked up properly to the SSL stuff. So for now
it's either Unix or Windows (but note that Windows does not use a .pem
file but rather matches against the subject of the cert in the "MY"
certificate store).

Cheers,
   - Andreas