Blogging (Re: [squeak-dev] Using SqueakSSL with Seaside)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Aug 7 20:01:47 UTC 2010

On 8/7/2010 7:23 AM, David T. Lewis wrote:
> Thanks, this is very clear and well written. You should consider doing
> a book some time when you run out of other things to keep you busy ;)

Thanks, but no thanks :-) I'll say though that the blog format really
works for me. The structure of a blog being a stream instead of a graph
makes it a lot easier to just dump a brainful of stuff. It also works
well for my compulsive writing style - I would never spend more than an
hour writing so being able to quickly dump this in a reasonable format
is critical for me. And it's valuable both in the technical as well as
in the marketing sense - Wiki pages don't get aggregated, Blog posts do.
So people see that stuff is going on with Squeak. Case in point:

	http://twitter.com/#search?q=SqueakSSL

I can only encourage others to blog about their work with, on, and in
Squeak. It's good for the community.

Cheers,
   - Andreas