[squeak-dev] [Ann][Cuis] New Cuis release

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Tue Aug 10 15:10:14 UTC 2010

Hi Levente,

Thanks for the great feedback! A new release, 2.6 is out now. It
addresses all the issues you raise.

You might take a look at change set 540, for FFT. I did a bit of
refactoring in FFT, and now the user is able to choose between high
performance, 32 bit Float precision (the new default) and slow, 64 bit
Double precision. The sample "test" methods reflect that too.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich