StompProtocol first snapshot (was Re: [squeak-dev] JMS (Java Message Service) for Squeak)

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Tue Aug 10 23:57:31 UTC 2010

Hi all!

Ok, did a first snapshot on SS at "StompProtocol". It is not ready yet
but the actual protocol/encoding is at least implemented and now the
"fun stuff" begins - the high level constructs.

Feel free to play: http://www.squeaksource.com/StompProtocol.html

And the SS repo is open for writes, I will integrate any good stuff :)

regards, Göran

PS. Damien Pollet seems to have something in his "secret repo" - because
it gets listed if I search for "STOMP"... ;)