[squeak-dev] Re: Community contributions to non-supported packages

TimM tamackinnon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 07:23:03 UTC 2010

Sean P. DeNigris wrote:
> Like many of you, when I find code that doesn't work, I often fix it.  For
> me, this is one of the joys of Smalltalk.  And it's awesome that Squeak and
> Pharo have an inbox where I can share my fix while it's being considered for
> incorporation into the image.  What would be awesome is if there was a
> similar process for projects on SqS.

+1

Can I also add to that, the descriptions of many useful projects are out
of date, and while there is a wiki tab it never gets updated - even with
helpful tips that others have found about the package - for exactly the
same reason.

I notice the seaside book lets people add comments - why can't SqS do
this (maybe if you are a vetted member to avoid spam)?

Tim