Consensus Call (was Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Meeting Report for 8/18/2010)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 10:41:07 UTC 2010

On 8/22/10 5:05 AM, "Pavel Krivanek" <squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz> wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 5:34 AM, Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:

>>> You have a kernel and this is the Pharo Kernel, mostly Pavel work.
>>
>> I'm not sure what exactly you're talking about, can you elaborate? Is there
>> an image to look at and learn from? So far, I found Cuis to be the best
>> alternative.
>>
>>> Why smart people like both you desire do all again ?
>>
>> Mostly because doing something like that requires help from the people who
>> have done it before. I haven't seen a post from Pavel in two years; to me
>> that is a clear expression of disinterest. Contrary to which Juan isn't only
>> present, but he's also ran and be elected to the Squeak board and has
>> repeatedly expressed his willingness to help. All other things being equal,
>> that seems like a vast advantage, wouldn't you agree?
>>

> Hi Andreas,
>
> I'm ready to help you.
>
> -- Pavel

Thanks Pavel, now I ask...

We could have a Skype conference ?

We means Andreas, Juan , you and all who want help to have a SqueaKernel or
a SwissKnife like image , minimal in classes but from all could grow to say
Etoys or Cobalt or Seaside complex images ?

I volunteer for hard work to any 3 Master agree, but like to hear you on
live.

Edgar