[squeak-dev] Why Cuis?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sun Aug 22 22:25:00 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Casey" == Casey Ransberger <casey.obrien.r at gmail.com> writes:

Casey> My biggest concern is: has Cuis seen the same scrutiny that went
Casey> into Squeak 4.0 with regard to licensing concerns? Have we run
Casey> this idea past the SFC?

Since the new Squeak will be a calculatable delta from Squeak 4.1, we
merely need to ensure that any new code complies with the license.  If
some of that comes directly from Cuis, we just need to verify its
pedigree.