[squeak-dev] Dictionary>>addAll:

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 07:46:56 UTC 2010

You mean you'd like to use associationsDo: like in Dictionary class>newFrom: ?
OK, it would work both for a list of associations and a Dictionary argument.

Con: IMHO Collection>>associationsDo: is a tricky hack, and I don't like it.
Pro: since the trick is already in use, Squeak behaviour would be a
bit more homogeneous and less surprising.

Nicolas