[squeak-dev] Re: About unloading of packages in the most recent Squeak 4.1 trunk

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 10:56:27 UTC 2010

Great idea. Thank you for acting quickly. This brings us forward in an
important area.

If I am not mistaken this has made it into the trunk by now. Is this
correct? Retest needed then.

There is an issue about naming the global variable which keeps
references to packages which are not supposed to be updated by the
trunk update mechanism (Bert Freudenberg, I second it).

--Hannes