[squeak-dev] Re: Meeting Report for 8/18/2010

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 11:12:29 UTC 2010

On 8/25/10 2:40 AM, "Hannes Hirzel" <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is SqueakLight or FunSqueak of Edgard maintained? Probably yes, though
> on a more occasional basis. Edgar tries to preserve the original
> Squeak flavor.

Yes, I have it but, seems no people likes.

SqueakLight goes for his third life, begins some days before Andreas do the
first SqueakCore.

I could have up to date with trunk, cleaning from time to time the
Experiments folder on ftp, but having all on my own LAN.

Having  a good set of Mac Intel and PPC, Windoze in all his evil flavours
and Ubuntu Linux and doing experiments daily (The iPad still wainting)

Through http://www.squeakros.com.ar you can see a Spanish list of links
going to computers, not all run all the time for economic reasons.

The trade off is build on top the MinimalMorphic Pavel create long time ago
ånd I re take some months ago.

On top a 7.3 Mb image i can run real life Aida, Seaside+Pier, and some more