[squeak-dev] Re: Documentation Team

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 14:11:51 UTC 2010

On 8/26/10, Pascal Vollmer <pascal.vollmer at nexgo.de> wrote:
> Hannes Hirzel <hannes.hirzel <at> gmail.com> writes:
>

>> Generating a web version of it (something like Javadoc) - I am pretty
>> sure we will find somebody to do it. Similar things have been done in
>> the past.
>
> There was something like Javadoc called "Dandelion", right?
> (http://www.mars.dti.ne.jp/~umejava/smalltalk/stClasses/dandelion/index.html)

Yes, Pascal. Dandelion is the JavaDoc like thing.

Tobias,

 in the meantime I looked http://soek.goodies.st/
(I actually first thought it is like JavaDoc so I did not navigate through it)

I now think it would be good to have Squeak4.1trunk listed there.
Would it be possible for you to follow this up?

--Hannes