[squeak-dev] Quicktime

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 17:24:09 UTC 2010

SophieQuickTimeMovie >> openMovieFromUri:
SophieQuickTimeMovie class >> example example2 example3
SophieResourceStorageFileDirectoyWithFolderAndZipped >> readPreview
SophieQuickTimeMovieViaPlugin >> makeForm:

These are the methods that I think I've chosen to pry my way in.

I figure I'll create a SqueakSource repository called MultiMedia, writeable
for all. When I've got something carved out of Sophie, I'll put it there.

There is a future in this kind of thing. People will be able add project sub
sections for WebM, Ogg Theora, or whatever.

Chris