[squeak-dev] [DOCS] http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7557

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 06:35:57 UTC 2010

I'm pretty new to it too. I have a feeling that it's probably pretty
limited.

Kinda jealous of:

http://tracker.squeakland.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa

I was on a team that did a trial of Jira awhile back. It was really
powerful, but it did have a learning curve on it. Still, nice front page
feed of what Bert just did/etc, friendly RSS icon right there.

--
Casey Ransberger