[squeak-dev] Sophie MPEG Player ( a little more )

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 02:49:16 UTC 2010

I was wondering about the extent of the utility of these MPEG players. It
seems to be more than I thought. The example file I provided of the bird is
awfully dull.

So I went looking for some ".mpg" files on my laptop. They should work,
right? They do apparently. Both examples were MPEG1 Muxed, which I guess is
a bit more prevalent than I suspected.

The first is some video from a developer packet. The second is a shot of a
music video from a band called "Holly Woods & Toronto", who were popular
here in the early 80s.

At any rate, this MPEG players looks actually useful.

http://smalltalktelevision.com/player3.jpg
http://smalltalktelevision.com/player4.jpg

Chris