[squeak-dev] [ANN] FunSqueakCog-10423-alpha ready for improve with a little help of friends and complain by foes

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 12:08:03 UTC 2010

Edgar,

On 8/27/10, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2005 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Mandatory screenshot
>
> http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/5135/cmcapture1b.png

nice to have muO (musical Objects I think) preloaded in an image.
No need to figure out this for myself. A real time saver.

> And this was build and test with John Squeak 5.8b3, so I do not sure work in
> others OS.
> We could have Pier, Games , MathMorphs, Connectors, etc. FASTER
>
> http://ftp.squeak.org/Experiments/FunSqueakCog-10423-alpha.tgz

this is just based on Squeak trunk, no unloading of packages first, right?

where can I download a MS Windows cog VM?

> If some do not work, some of you send fixes and next time we have some
> better.

OK,

> Pharopatas code is welcomed, I like work with our distant cousins.

What is Pharopatas? (link?)

> P.S. And for those who want Big Size....
> 23Mb Tar gzip

Thank you that you work on a "big image" which serves as a show case
of what is working in Squeak 4.1 trunk...

--Hannes