[squeak-dev] Experimental Cocoa OS-X based Squeak Cog JIT VM 5.8b4.

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Sun Aug 29 14:45:02 UTC 2010

Running a fresh Squeak4.2-10382-alpha on your latest 5.8b4.

Tried 'Update Squeak', got 'Error: unmatched string quote' in scanner while processing update.nice.150.mcm and snapshotting methods.
Logs attached.

When Squeak has focus, cntl-arrow keys change Spaces as is normal on MacPro 10.6.4

Ken G. Brown