[squeak-dev] Experimental Cocoa OS-X based Squeak Cog JIT VM 5.8b4.

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Sun Aug 29 19:31:46 UTC 2010

Running a fresh Squeak4.2-10382-alpha on your latest 5.8b4.

Open Monticello Browser from World menu.
+Repository select HTTP, Accept. click 'Open' with http://www.squeaksource.com/ selected.
Get 'Error: Could not access http://www.squeaksource.com/'

http://www.squeaksource.com/ is accessible from Safari.

SqueakDebug.log is attached.