[squeak-dev] [ANN] FunSqueakCog-10423-alpha ready for improve with a little help of friends and complain by foes

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 09:11:13 UTC 2010

On 8/30/10, Stéphane Rollandin <lecteur at zogotounga.net> wrote:
>> nice to have muO (musical Objects I think) preloaded in an image.
>> No need to figure out this for myself. A real time saver.
>
> If you want to have a better feel of muO, a recent version is also
> available as a ready-for-use image at:
> http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/squeak/sqgeo.htm (direct link:
> http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/squeak/muo/muO%20243%20image.zip)
>
> Stef

Stef
Thank you for this link and the reminder. On which image is it based?
Probably not Squeak 4.1 trunk latest as Edgar's?  The thing is that I
perceive the FunSqueak like a kind of show case for various things. A
one-stop thing to explore different projects so that I do not have to
download various images from various places.

So for exploring just muO as such your image is fine but if I want to
show people some things which are available in Squeak 'FunSqueak' is
the image to go for.

So my suggestion is that you help Edgar to resolve problems installing muO.

Regards
Hannes