[squeak-dev] [ANN] new Squeak Projects website (UI Builder, ...) at Software Architecture Group

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 10:40:58 UTC 2010

On 12/1/10 8:02 AM, "Steinert, Bastian"
<Bastian.Steinert at hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:

> Dear Squeakers,
>
> I am happy to announce our new Squeak projects website at
> http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/trac/SqueakCommunityProjects.
>
> This website hosts selected Squeak projects that have been developed
> during teaching and research activities at the Software Architecture
> Group (led by Robert Hirschfeld).
>
> To date we provide seven projects including an UI Builder for Morphic.

In
https://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/trac/SqueakCommunityProjects/wiki/
designer , the code about how load it gives me errors about pre
-dependencies.

I copy here:

(Installer mc http:
'http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/squeaksource/')
   project: 'MetacelloRepository';
   install: 'ConfigurationOfDesigner'.
"Last stable version"
ConfigurationOfDesigner load.
"Latest head version"
(ConfigurationOfDesigner project version: 'head') load.

I choose ignore it an have this as undefined

On Squeak4.2-10728-alpha the undeclared is #(#UiMessageListDialog #SBAction
#SBMenu #SignalMethodWrapper #CtTextBackgroundColor)

I like test all and see if could be part of next FunSqueak if ok for you at
Potsdam

Regards
Edgar