[squeak-dev] 4.2 code freeze

Vaidotas Didžbalis vaidasd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 09:45:36 UTC 2010

> What do we all think about integration of O-Completion?  Levente
> already did the work, it makes the IDE that much more useful and
> modern and, it can be turned off.  Shall we include that?

If it is stable, independent package, everyone can load it. As far as I
understand the reasoning of why package X is in Trunk it is that (1) it is
easier to develop trunk image with some set of currently cohesive packages
in place, or  that (2) package provides some essential functionality in line
with Squeak's vision. I do use Squeak everyday but I have no need in
funcionality O-Completion provides. I am interested that list of packages I
need to unload before release do not grow.
regards,
Vaidotas