AW: [squeak-dev] [ANN] new Squeak Projects website (UI Builder, ...) at Software Architecture Group

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Dec 8 12:52:57 UTC 2010

Hi.

It should work with "ConfigurationOfDesigner-mt.7". Actually, there was a
mistake in the wiki a few days ago that stated:

"ConfigurationOfDesigner bleedingEdge load."

which caused a DNU because #bleedingEdge is unknown to
ConfigurationOfDesigner. Only MetacelloProject understand that message. At
the moment, this mistake was corrected to:

"ConfigurationOfDesigner project bleedingEdge load."

I just tried it out as you did yesterday. Works for me. Who gets the DNU in
your case?

Bye,
Marcel Taeumel