AW: AW: [squeak-dev] [ANN] new Squeak Projects website (UI Builder, ...) at Software Architecture Group

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 16:36:49 UTC 2010

Hi.

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 4:21 AM, Hannes Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Tobias and otheres working on the 'Designer'
>
> Yesterday I tried the first load script (for Squeak 4.2-10741) recommended on
>
> https://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/trac/SqueakCommunityProjects/wiki/designer
>
> (Installer mc http: 'http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/squeaksource/')
>   project: 'MetacelloRepository';
>   install: 'ConfigurationOfDesigner'.
> ConfigurationOfDesigner project bleedingEdge load.
>
> It claimed that #bleedingEdge  is not known.

I ran into this as well.  The problem is that the full metacello and
gopher and whatnot isn't loaded into Squeak 4.2 by default, and needs
to be loaded first.

Try runinng the first statement (first 3 lines), then just run
   ConfigurationOfDesigner project
once that is finished, finally run the full last line
   ConfigurationOfDesigner project bleedingEdge load.
That should do the trick.

-Chris