[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-laza.489.mcz

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Thu Dec 9 14:51:08 UTC 2010

On Thu, 9 Dec 2010, Alexander Lazarević wrote:

> You tell me. The benefit I see of just using installer is, that only one
> package gets installed. Using a Metacello Config I get all the Metacello
> mambo jumbo + Gofer + RoelTyper. I don't know if OCompletion benefits a
> great deal by having RoelTyper installed. Maybe someone else could answer
> this.

RoelTyper is optional for OCompletion. It's used by ECompletion which is
used as a fallback by OCompletion. There's also a preference that allows
you to switch to ECompletion from OCompletion. This is possible, because
the Ocompletion package includes ECompletion, so when you load
OCompletion you have ECompletion too "for free".

Levente