[squeak-dev] Cog+NativeBoost @ Mac OS

Michael Haupt mhaupt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 16:04:57 UTC 2010

Hi Igor,

here are some details.

On 9 December 2010 16:29, Michael Haupt <mhaupt at gmail.com> wrote:
> I installed the examples (which appear to be working) and tests as
> well, but the tests crash the VM. I have not yet tried to nail the
> problem down; is this expected behaviour on the Mac?

most tests are green, but there are some issues:

1. NBUnixHeapManagerTests - 2 errors ("unable to map to virtual memory")
2. NBCallbackTests - assertion failure in NBInterpreterProxy >> #callInterpreter

I installed NB in a clean up-to-date Squeak trunk image and use the
Cog/NB VM from the NB Google code page.

Best,

Michael