[squeak-dev] OCompletion breaks Command+j

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Thu Dec 9 19:44:12 UTC 2010

On Thu, 9 Dec 2010, Chris Muller wrote:

> Hello, I like OCompletion so far, but I can't live without Command+j.
> Unfortunately it seems to have gotten broken by OCompletion
> (ul.88)..?

All versions break it, because of the way the completion is inserted. If
you know how to do it properly, let me know. Btw the current undo system
is a mess. I'm considering porting the recent TextEditor enhancements from
Pharo. The only problem is that the undo framework has BSD license, so
that has to be reimplemented if we want to stick to MIT only
contributions.

Levente