[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-mtf.491.mcz

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Tue Dec 14 04:12:54 UTC 2010

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010, Matthew Fulmer wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 02:54:35AM +0100, Nicolas Cellier wrote:
>> Err...
>> There is no implementor of #yellowButtonDown: in my trunk image...
>> The yellow menu is now out of service...
>
> Hmm. this isn't supposed to be in trunk. you are right. This is
> supposed to be an override in tweak, but is showing up in the
> morphic package incorrectly and I commited it. MC still handles
> overrides wrong then. sigh.

That's right.

> yellowButtonDown: is an extention to ParagraphEditor in Tweak,
> and ultimately allows text attributes to specify their own
> context menu, which is used in the tweak code browser. I can
> either commit the rest of this change (4 methods) to trunk, or
> have someone remove this version (491) and version 495

Note that there's a replacement for ParagraphEditor: TextEditor (and
subclasses).

It's not a good idea to remove versions of packages, because that could
break the images which already have the updates. So if you want to
remove it, just upload a new version which doesn't have it.

Levente