[squeak-dev] Mouse buttons (was: Browser pane width adjustment)

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Wed Dec 15 04:18:12 UTC 2010

At 10:42 PM -0500 12/14/10, Chris Cunnington apparently wrote:
>"This does not compute to me.
>I don't have a blue button, how do I get it to have blue directly?"
>

>There are two ways:
>
>1. Click sharply on your trackpad while hovering over a window. A halo will appear around it. That means its a blue
>button.
>
>2. Go to System Preferences>>Mouse and see the arrows pointing to your mouse.
>
>http://www.smalltalktelevision.com/syspref.png
>
>Make one say Secondary Button. That will also produce a halo, and so will be a blue button.

I can make my TrackBall (I think I mistakenly said TrackPad awhile back) send cmd-click which brings up halos, so apparently is a blue button equivalent.

I finally tried a TrackBall button setting called Right-Click instead of separate cmd-click, and it also performs like a blue button to bring up the halos.
Holding the cntl down while hitting this button works!
Wonder what keycode it sends?

Ken