[squeak-dev] Mouse buttons (was: Browser pane width adjustment)

Chis Cunnington brasspen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 00:36:58 UTC 2010

I usually press command+click for blue (halos).
I usually press control+click for yellow (menu).

I kept trying to press them together in some kind of timing to do the
trick. Didn't work.

Go to SystemPreferences>>Mouse and activate a Secondary Button for your
mouse. (There are lots of options.) Now  you can click on a window and
get the halos (it's a blue click).

Now hold your finger down on the Control button and then click with the
blue click function you just activated. Then you'll see it.

And for fun, go to the Info.plist and change SqueakMouseNoneButton1 to
3. Close and restart your image. Now try to save and quit. :p

Chris