[squeak-dev] Shocked...

Michael Haupt mhaupt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 12:53:12 UTC 2010

Hi Andreas,

On 17 December 2010 10:13, Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:
> For some strange reason I just noticed that there were various articles on
> http://news.squeak.org that I simply hadn't noticed yet. Is there a way to
> subscribe news.squeak.org to the list so that people can see new stuff
> instantly? ...

this is partially my fault, I believe. This isn't about instant
notification by RSS, but I used to assemble the news every
so-and-so-many weeks and cross-post a summary to various mailing
lists. Due to low posting frequency on the Weekly Squeak, there has
been no such message for quite a while, even though some interesting
announcements were among the few posts.

I'll take that up again and post a summary on one of the upcoming
Mondays (the "traditional" summary day).

Best,

Michael