[squeak-dev] Code distribution (was Re: Gofer versus Installer)

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 20:06:57 UTC 2010

But let's not temper wild-and-crazy _too_ much.  Classes are just
objects in the system.  I would not want to discourage it if some
really dynamic system that "enhances itself" could be reailized, even
if it resulted in 10 thousand dynamically-generated classes..

Ok, one would think there would be a better organization of behavior,
but a similar point can be made about Tweak. Doesn't it blaze new
trails in its use of Processes and perhaps also pragmas?  (Sorry, it's
been years since I looked at Tweak).

I continue to be amazed at the creative implementations this community
puts out; like Generators and piping and Continuations, etc.