[squeak-dev] a slim holiday present, cpic

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 02:24:12 UTC 2010

On 18 December 2010 01:44, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 02:33:08PM -0800, Eliot Miranda wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>>     don't know if this is useful to you or whether you've already written it
>> yourself but I finally caved and wrote a shell command that copies an
>> image/changes file pair, replacing the hundreds of times I've issued the two
>> parallel commands, cpic = copy image and changes.  Happy holidays
>
> Very nice holiday stocking stuffer, works a champ. Thanks!

Ohh.. today is a day of shell scripts.
I did one too. costs me about 2 hours to make it right. It simply gets
the freetype library
and builds it with right arch.
Because by default this piece of ... builds with x64 target arch,
which obviously does not fits
for Cog :(

-----

if [ ! -d freetype2 ]
then
   /usr/local/git/bin/git clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/freetype/freetype2.git
fi

cd freetype2
/usr/local/git/bin/git checkout VER-2-4-4

/bin/sh autogen.sh
./configure CFLAGS="-arch i386" LDFLAGS="-arch i386" --without-zlib

/usr/bin/make clean
/usr/bin/make 2>1 > ../build.log
cd ..
cp ./freetype2/objs/.libs/libfreetype.a ./

-----

but i'm still not satisfied how it integrated into xcode  to build FT2Plugin.
Well, at least i got it built.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.