SOAP package (was Re: [squeak-dev] HTTPSocket instance side)

Cédrick Béler cdrick65 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 15:29:00 UTC 2010

> Can you give a pointer to the SOAP package?

me too :)

is it the one from squeaksource (Guillermo repackaging of Masachi's work ?) ?

I'm also using it now (I mean trying :) ).

My feeling is it needs simplification.

-I'm trying to get rid of XML Parser wrappers and only use XML-Support (previously Yaxo I think)
-I'm trying to get rid of Kom -> to use Zinc or WebClient
-I need XMLSchema (even a partial implementation) -> espeicialy a solution for complex type embedded in a wsdl file

Cédrick