[squeak-dev] Squeak on Android

Dan Ingalls dan at squeakland.org
Wed Dec 22 04:16:13 UTC 2010

Awesome.  For some reason this really grabbed me -- This is about the
speed we achieved on the Dorado - the fastest of Xerox's microcoded
D-machines when we were first taking Smalltalk public.  That machine
could not be carried by two people, let alone one, gobbled power and
had to live in a separate room due to the fan noise.

A phone...  yeah

	- Dan
Jon Hylands <jon at huv.com> wrote...